Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Turrets in reply to Re: Turrets

> > > When I create a turret with voxel editor and I try to put it in game, the turret appears at ground level and I can't put it in the top of a tank. How can I arrange this?
> > > Another question: How can I create a weapon like the iron curtain?
> > > Thank you for helping me to do the best mod I have ever made.

> > Me thinks that TurretAnimX, TurretAnimY, and TurretAnimZ would have to do with this. Zero would be the dead center of the unit and adding to any of these would change its height.

> Thank you, but I can do it only with buildings, and I want to do it with the tanks too, but the tanks don't have the TurretAnim tool.

Would These be of use to change the turrets location...
Has Turret, WeaponX=the name of the weapon to be thought of as weaponX (where X is an integer) (def=none), YTurretIndex=the number of the weapon for this turret (as indicated by the WeaponX parameter), where Y is the name of swapping factor for the turret (def=none), HasTurretTooltips=whether this unit multiplexes tooltips based on its current turret. (def=no).

I know for some turrets there is a turrettooltip that you set when that voxel is made. I dont know how to access this.
I hope I`m in the ballpark on this.

For the iron curtain most it is hard coded. As with all the special weapons you would have to do some work just to use them. Even just to edit their effects.

-Stinger- “Trust in the power of stone. Stone is strong; Stone shatters swords; Stone breaks bones; Trust in stone.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: TurretsDavylink22:08 05-05-2002
    Re: TurretsStinger08:26 06-05-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions