Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Need Help in reply to Re: Need Help

> > > I am new to this some you will probably laugh at my question but I don't care.

> > > I am trying to put some of the buildings, infintry, and vechiles from Tiberian Sun into Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge.
> > > I am having trouble doing it.

> > > Can some walk me through how to add to different files to Yuri's Revenge?

> > Wish I knew how for yuri`s revenge. Must be a diffent code than that of RA2. At least I can get those units to work on that game.

> Okay, Since I can't put in old units from Tiberian Sun. How do you add your own created units and building to Yuri's revenge?

> Here what I want to add Gates(like in Tiberian Sun), a Flame Tank, Flamethrower Infintry, Medics, air support for the soviet side similiar to the Harriers, mechs like the Devastator in Emperor, and a tank similiar to the Apocalypse for the allied side. I don't want to just clone existing, if I don't have to.

I have no clue on how to add voxel`s other than changing the image section. I do know that voxels that are in ra2 are not in the new CD of yuri`s revenge. I guess you would have to find the voxel and/or SHP file, Get the XCC mixer,
and save them in the file bag of tibed or your mod`s directory. Then again im not sure.

-Stinger- “Trust in the power of stone. Stone is strong; Stone shatters swords; Stone breaks bones; Trust in stone.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Need HelpArchon7th07:58 04-05-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions