Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Kevin Ho a.k.a. Xtreme posted a message about Re: I guarentee there is no one smart enough to tackle this in reply to Re: I guarentee there is no one smart enough to tackle this

> > Here's my problem. I would like to start out by saying I am a well rounded computer person. So lets cut the crap and get to the point. I am running a dual processor AMD athlon system with the geforce 4 video card under windows XP. I installed RA2 on this system and when I go to start the game it goes to the normal start up screen for a second but then goes to a black screen for another couple seconds and returns to windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. I have tried different video drivers. The game works fine on my other P3 system with a tnt video card also running windows xp. If anyone can answer they will for sure be the smartest, most computer capable human I have come across to this point in my life.

For one thing i have never heard of the Geforce 4 graphics card. I have a Geforce2, but anyway. I have a pentium 4 processor and a Geforce2 graphics card and Windows XP. My Ra2 works fine and I also have yuris revenge. From what u told me, it looks like it is the graphics card. But u said that u installed the same game on another computer. My guess is the graphics card, maybe it isn't compatible with the game yet or maybe you need to reupdate your directX or something. Just try to figure it out, Ra2 is a blast to play!
¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€¨€

‘θI'm not wierd, I'm gifted‘θ
¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸¸
†The ‘μcrin are among us.....

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions