Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: AI building in reply to Re: AI building

> > How do you make the AI build the buildings and units that you make?
> > Is the number of created buildings the AI can build limited to 1, even if there is no build limit?

> > Thanks for creating the greatest mod making program ever

> I only know how to make the AI build buildings. What you do is put the tag AIBuildThis=yes on the building.

Heres what I use for the Computer to be smarter in what it uses.

Under AI control there are some ways to add a new building to its building ratio. In the section called BuildDefense make a list of a buildings that would be the basic defenses for the AI. BuildDefense=TESLA,ATESLA,NALASR,GAPILL is the default settings. But Lets say we had some other buildings that are also for defence. To add them imput them into the line. BuildDefense=TESLA,ATESLA,NALASR,GAPILL,MYBUILDING
Now the AI will build your building more than once and consider it in the triggers. Now if you want the AI to build more of a defence. change the DefenseRatio or the DefenseLimit. You also can change many things in this section so change what you need for you map/mod. The option AIBuildThis=yes is helpful to use. but I think it will only build one of that unit.

-Stinger- “In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: AI buildingStinger09:17 10-05-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions