Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Mark Charters posted a message about Test Box for RA2 units

I've been getting rather annoyed waiting ages for RA2 to load up so I can test units, then quit and use Tibed etc to make changes and load up RA2 again. Is it possible to create a box or similar for Tibed whereby you select a completed unit and click 'Test'. This would bring up an image of the unit on standard Temperate ground / water, and rotate it to show normals, have it fire weapons against some standard units (tank, infantry, buiding etc), get shot at by similar things and show the HP change. It would also show turret position, cameo etc too. Deploying would also be checked, and infantry would cycle through all their frames etc. For structures it would show it in different pallets too. This would probably be an optional plug-in if its big, but would be a huge benefit to people having to test their units.
Another idea would be a lepton scale for units. Select a unit or structure from your Filebag and click 'Leptons' to bring up a scale showing the individual lepton scale of each unit in X,Y,Z coordinates, and if the unit has a turret / barrel in the Filebag too, you can arrange these on top to get a number showing turret offset and Primary / SecondaryFireFLH.

A big task I know, but it would sure help a lot when it comes to turret offsets and testing units.

Chronoshifting now...

SubjectNameDate
Re: Test Box for RA2 unitsMark Charters14:31 16-05-2002
    Re: Test Box for RA2 unitsStinger03:23 17-05-2002
        Re: Test Box for RA2 unitsKoen van de Sande20:07 23-05-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions