Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Problem with saving changes. Reply quickly, no time in reply to Re: Problem with saving changes. Reply quickly, no time

> > > > I click save changes to game, than it ask do I want to run game now. I click yes, than the game starts up and I go to skirmish and boom, internal error, contact westwood, what is going on here and how can I fix it.

> > > Ouch... what the hell did you do? Be carefull with the changes you do, but in this case there is only one solution that I know: reinstall the game...

> > I did that and now I have a new problem, i got the game in Theater of war and it did not include the serial number, so I borrowed it from a friend who had the game. Any advice

> Oh, yeah I don't have the serial number now. Boy, I got ripped off.

If you paid for the game it should have the serial number inside the book that came with it or on the cd case. ask your friend for the code number if its his. I dont know how you crashed your game while loading up.

-Stinger- “In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions