Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Morpheus posted a message about Re: export tibed files to xcc mod utilites for YR in reply to Re: export tibed files to xcc mod utilites for YR

> > can the next version of tibed support (for YR) the adding of new units, AI editor (and tutorial), and have the ability to transfer its files to the xcc utilites, like the xcc mod launcher, so ppl can make their own mods in tib ed, that would be heaps cool to be able to make your own mod in tib ed

> Hmm... I thought you could do all of that already? It has the add button for the unit/shp/vxl. It has the general editing for the AI (yes I know you could tweak it to be better though). And you can save your changes or save them to a mod file and others can play as well. Or is there something else that is needed for the MD files I missed?

well i ment, better modding utilites, so u can just upload a already made mod, (which u might have made in an xcc utlity) and then put it into tibed, and then modify it, easily add units, weapons etc... then export it to an xcc utility, like the launcher, if u could easily make mods with it life would be far easier + their needs to like be a tutorial included in the program, i know their all around the net but the ones relevent to tibed should be put into a tutorial file

SubjectNameDate
Re: export tibed files to xcc mod utilites for YRStinger07:38 21-06-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions