Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun?? in reply to Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun??

> Hi, is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun Sun. Ive heard from people that it is, and i was wondering if someone can tell me for sure....and if you can, can you please explain how to do it!!

> Thanks again

> ~~Dragons24~~

You can add those units to TS. You would need to get those VXL/SHP (Units/Buildings) Images and the XCC Mixer. I Think you need to place the Voxels in the TS directory and use the filebag to add them in the rules. You can click on the links to find the XCC program. But im guessing on how to adding them to TS.

-Stinger- “Pleading for your life has been very amusing... but it also has givin me a headache!”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun??Banshee17:06 25-06-2002
    Re: Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun??Stinger04:54 26-06-2002
        Re: Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun??Banshee08:13 26-06-2002
            Re: Is it possible to use Red Alert units in Tiberiun sun??Stinger06:04 27-06-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions