Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: again thanx, but again im stuck in reply to Re: again thanx, but again im stuck

> > how do i get the word document to insert into the map.
> > i tried what u said but it will only insert .ini files.

> Hmmm.... Really? When you click on the ini.files it will have a window pop up. Then some files will show up in a big window. Under the window it will say its looking for ini.files but click on it to say all files. Then your word file should come up in the big window.
> Only other way I can think of making it to work is getting the inirules for RA2 or YR. Then make a copy of it delete what's on the copy version and adding your changes.
> Another way to add your changes on FA2 is doing it manually which can take a lot of time. You would have to add every change by hand and that just sucks.

Just to make sure im loading up FA2 and looking at the steps to do this right.
Under edit there is a line called INI editing.
Then you want to insert another ini file.
Ah it will only ask for ini.files. cant change that sorry.
Look into your directory and find the rulesini.file for RA2 and copy it. Now open that copy and delete those rules and then add your changes. Now you should have a wordpad ini file that should work.

-Stinger- “Pleading for your life has been very amusing... but it also has givin me a headache!”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions