Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Multi-player screws up in reply to Multi-player screws up

> I have made a mod using tibed for tiberian sun,my friend also has this and we both have the same modifications.when we play we do fine for awhile,but after awhile we get a message saying "re-connection error" and than it gives us an option "retry" and "cancel" we press "retry" and than the pop-up goes away and at the top of the screen it says "(player) has left the game",but we both retried to re-connect, but it didnt work,can you help me i ran out of ideas.

only thing I can think of is if your trying to use trainer (program to use cheats) midway in the game. But that should only disconnect you during a real ranking match. (I`m not saying your cheating. It just does this sometimes when one is enabled.) Also, just check your changes and make sure they are all right. Sometimes when a tag is imput wrong this will happen.

-Stinger- “Pleading for your life has been very amusing... but it also has givin me a headache!”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Multi-player screws upRaptor14:51 18-07-2002
Re: Multi-player screws upRaptor14:51 18-07-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions