Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Spread in reply to Spread

> That cluster's stuff worked and there is only 1 thing not right.
> When the missile with the cluster's explodes it explodes on the ground and the cluster's only spread out a little bit.
> Is there a way to make the cluster's soread out further/more.I already tried detonation altitude and then you only see a flash of where the cluster's made their impact but no damage.
> If their is a way to make the missile explodes above (in the air I mean) the target?
> Cause then I think that the cluster's will spread out more.

For the V3Cluster (the cluster itself) you need to change the weapons range so it will seek further when fired. If need be you can adjust its speed of travel.
To make the explosions effect a larger area when they land change the cellspread to the range you need. Note if you give it a number over 10 the game will crash. Also it would have to be a new warhead given since that warhead is also used by other weapons. You can just copy a warhead and change it to your liking. You can also look at the V3Cluster weapon.
So the tag should say something like...

[V3Cluster]
Damage=20
ROF=80
Projectile=ClusterBits
Range=8
Speed=20
Warhead=V3ClusterWH

[V3ClusterWH]
AnimList=APOCEXP
Bright=yes
Verses=100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%,100%
InfDeath=4
CellSpread=7
Deform=10%

-Stinger- “Pleading for your life has been very amusing... but it also has givin me a headache!”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions