Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Setting unit sale price? in reply to Setting unit sale price?

> Ok.. so I want to cheat big time here. I want to create a unit that I can then sell off and make a profit (for games where you simply can't get enough resources fast enough!)

> I tried adding a custom vehicle (similar in idea to the mobile construction vehicle) that will deploy into a custom building that could then be sold for a profit.

> First I found out I could not use (or did it incorrectly) just any item (tried to have it build a statue, but once built, it could not be sold). I then had it deploy into a barracks (which I was able to sell).

> Here is my problem, my vehicle costs 100 and I get 250 back when I sell the barracks it deploys into...but that is hardly worth the effort!!!

> How can I change the ammount I get for the sale of the barracks??? Or can you suggest an easier way to accomplish this goal???

> If you have a solution to this, do you mind replying here AND also sending me an e-mail (capt.quirk@sasktel.net)

> Thanks!

well for tanks and infantry you can change the Soylent to a higher number and that would be the sell back of the unit. Buildings..... dont think you can get back more.

-Stinger- “The potential for change lies in all things. Know this in nature and your possibilities are limitless.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions