Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Ion Cannon in RA2 YR? in reply to Re: Ion Cannon in RA2 YR?

>Can anyone tell me how to make a Ion cannon using tibed v1.54? And a building that shoots the Ion cannon like a super weapon. I tried like 10 different wayz and it won't work so if u know please tell me. Thanks in advanced.

> NOT SURE IF THIS WILL WORK ......BUT
> MAKE A BUILDING WITH THE ION CANNON WEAPON AS IT'S WEAPON. ADJUST THE WEAPON TO HAVE A CHARGE TIME FOR IT AND A RANG OF ABOUT 999999. THAT WAY THE WEOPON WILL HAVE TO CHARGE AND IT WILL BE ABLE TO HIT ANY WHERE ON THE MAP. IT'S NOT A PERFECT WAY TO DO IT CAUSE IT ISN'T CONSDERED A SUPER WEAPON AND YOU CAN'T SEE HOW MUCH LONGER BEFORE IT FIRES BUT OTHER THAN THAT IT SHOULD WORK. HOPE IT HELPS.

You cannot make new superweapons... ever! But you can alter the storm or nuke to look like the ion cannon. You would have to change the anim and such.
You could use cyrus`s idea and give the building a primary weapon with a long ROF and a range of -2 (will hit anything on the map). But thats pretty much your options for a superweapon.

-Stinger- “The potential for change lies in all things.
Know this in nature and your possibilities are limitless.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Ion Cannon in RA2 YR?Cyrus Blaze01:51 22-08-2002
    Re: Ion Cannon in RA2 YR?Raptor02:38 22-08-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions