Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Okay, so here's another one: in reply to Okay, so here's another one:

> I've got a nice little unit set up, based on the seige tank, i basically removed the deploy, added space for 4 passengers, made it opentopped, (units can fire out), and thus have a really usefull little aircraft, (insert: 1 sniper, 1 Boris, and 2 GGIs (if avalable))...

> The only problem is I am unable to keep it from landing while it fights, thus my air-based gun platform tends to land next to whatever base defence it's trying to kill... not so great with a lightly armred chopper vs. a prism tower... any ideas on how I can keep it hovering, without preventing it from loading units?

Did you give the unit a primary weapon like the nighthawk`s cannon so it can still hover while firing?
All other ideas I have wont help because you would still need it to land to load up with infantry.
Maybe adding auto guard like the attack dog will make it so the unit will not land but attack the threat in the area.

-Stinger- “The potential for change lies in all things.
Know this in nature and your possibilities are limitless.”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Okay, so here's another one:Jopmon20:12 14-09-2002
Re: Okay, so here's another one:Mark Charters18:01 11-09-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions