Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Aaron posted a message about Re: Chem Spray Infanty in reply to Re: Chem Spray Infanty

> > > > > > How Do you get the chem spray infantry to work?
> > > > > > So that it wont be inviseble?
> > > > > > Also how would you make a cyborg commando have a weedman camoe without Dissapearing?

> > > > > Does Anyone know how to make a chemical sray weapon?
> > > > > Maby use green fire particals and instead of spawning a flame make it spawn a cloud of gas that stays for only a second(also stays in same spot)would make cool weapon

> > > > there should be no image to the chem warrior

> > > > a new art for a projectile would be needed.

> > > well i was looking in the conquer.mix and there is a charactor for the chem warrior but when i Added a new infantry art for it (weed - the name in the mix) the charactor came up in the game but had only 1 voxel (it was in standing position toward the bottom of the map)or (facing you) but in the mix it have a very large amount of voxel pictures does anyone know how to get all views of the charactor to show up(like running crawling looking 8 directions shooting)? They Are all in the mix!!

> > Maybe you could change the directions manually??

> How would you do that??????

I found a problem the weedman has the same name as the weed harvester so i tryied to add the same unit voxels under weedman.shp but i cannont same it to the counquer directory and get the weedman to not be inviseble... got any ideas

Have you clicked the button that says save changes to game

SubjectNameDate
Re: Chem Spray InfantyThierry14:46 08-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions