Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Thierry posted a message about Re: groud - ground missiles for buildings in reply to groud - ground missiles for buildings

> I'm trying to make a ground based building which can fire missiles at both groud and air targets. I'm currently using a clone of the Patriot Missile launcher. The first thing I tried was to simply change the primary RedEye2 to fire AAHeatSeeker2 missiles which are spose to target both air and ground, but when I tested it out in the game the weapon didn't fire at all. The second attempt I had was to make the primary weapon fire AAHeatSeeker, and make the secondary weapon a HoverMissile, which ususe the AAHeadSeeker2 projectile, primary weapon fires propely at air targets, but the HoverMissile does nothing, I've seen it work for men and vehicles, and I've seen it working on the TechOutpost building, but for some reason I cannot get it to fire while using the Patriot Missile data, could anyone please help me out, or give me a few pointers.
> Thanks
> megabytes

You could also use the same Projetile as the IFV uses cause it fires at both air and ground or make your own Projectile.

-Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of ya-

SubjectNameDate
Re: groud - ground missiles for buildingsStinger07:31 24-12-2002
    Re: groud - ground missiles for buildingsmegabytes10:19 24-12-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions