Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Martin posted a message about Re: Bombers dont drop bombs! in reply to Re: Bombers dont drop bombs!

> > > im trying to make the black eagle drop some blimpbombs but i tryed everything and all the plane does is shoot the bomb foward until it gets out of game screen!, it shoots it, but doesint drop it on target instead the bomb flyes out of screen,, what gives?

> > > please help

> > There isn't anything you can do about it and I just change the Image in the Proj to Blimpbomb and it needs a range of 3 at least!!

> If your missle is flying off the screen you might have a tag named DetonationAltitude=X thats found in the projectile. This makes the flight of the missile really high before it hits its target.

> A single Bomb Missile...
> You could give the Black Eagle a change in its weapon. Just change the image of the missile to a ZBOMB and give it the warhead of the Blimbbomb.

> If your trying to get a carpet bomb effect...
> Below is a example of my bomber type unit`s weapon along with the Projectile. If you want the volleys to drop faster change the ROF (then test), Then Speed (then test), and then the Range (then test). Adjust the damage and/or WH to your liking.

> [BombW]
> Damage=50
> ROF=25
> Range=5
> CellRangefinding=yes
> Projectile=BombP
> Speed=20
> Warhead=ApocAPE
> Report=KirovAttack

> [BombP]
> Image=ZBOMB
> Arm=10