Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Cujoe posted a message about Questions about TS

Hi,

Somewhat of a newbie to TS. Give some of you guys a chance to show off with
the answers (hopefully) to these questions. I've been meddling with my rules.ini and
have applied the latest patch, but am nowhere near as good at mods as youse guys.

1. What do I need to do to select who I fight against in skirmish mode - I need some experience
fighting NOD, but every time I play skirmish I'm fighting GDI (I'm starting, obviously, as GDI).

2. Where are and how do I ally with the Forgotten people (in skirmish)? I noticed a character called
"assassin" hanging around in my last skirmish mode - tried to ally with him, but no go.
I understand that characters like the ghost stalker is a forgotten people (and I can create one-
at-a-time) but will I get a chance to hook up with other f.p. eventually? Umagon, for example.

3. What's the story with those yellow fields of tiberium(?) and the gaping, active "hole" thing?

4. Can't delete waypoints and have applied the patch. Is this a known bug? (and, yes, I
reassigned a keyboard shortcut for this and still no go).

5. Will concrete walls stop this crazy sumbitch "hunter-seeker" droid?

6. Any mod to play in "free for all" mode in a skirmish game. Looks like it defaults to "all units kick
human player ass" when playing with more than 2 players.

7. The only way to get extra "cash" in this game is to capture enemy building with engineer and sell -
correct? There are no items like oil derricks, etc. - right?

8. Where can I find a complete list (and order of release) of C&C games? Westwood site does
not show all of them nor does the EA site (I know there's a TS Firestorm because I've seen
strategy guides - don't see game at either site).

T'anks for whatever you can tell me.

Cujoe

SubjectNameDate
Re: Questions about TSBanshee02:56 29-12-2002
    Re: Questions about TSCujoe05:17 29-12-2002
        Re: Questions about TSBanshee05:25 29-12-2002
            Re: Questions about TSThierry09:15 29-12-2002
                Re: Questions about TSStinger12:31 29-12-2002
                    Re: Questions about TSEscaped from the Nut House00:20 01-01-2003
                        Re: Questions about TSNino15:11 02-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions