Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Banshee posted a message about Re: Questions about TS in reply to Questions about TS

> Hi,

> Somewhat of a newbie to TS. Give some of you guys a chance to show off with
> the answers (hopefully) to these questions. I've been meddling with my rules.ini and
> have applied the latest patch, but am nowhere near as good at mods as youse guys.

> 1. What do I need to do to select who I fight against in skirmish mode - I need some experience
> fighting NOD, but every time I play skirmish I'm fighting GDI (I'm starting, obviously, as GDI).

- There is an option in the skirmish menu that allows you to select between GDI and Nod. Click where you see GDI and the Nod option will appear.

> 2. Where are and how do I ally with the Forgotten people (in skirmish)? I noticed a character called
> "assassin" hanging around in my last skirmish mode - tried to ally with him, but no go.

- You can't ally them...

> I understand that characters like the ghost stalker is a forgotten people (and I can create one-
> at-a-time) but will I get a chance to hook up with other f.p. eventually? Umagon, for example.

- Only modding.

> 3. What's the story with those yellow fields of tiberium(?) and the gaping, active "hole" thing?

- ???

> 4. Can't delete waypoints and have applied the patch. Is this a known bug? (and, yes, I
> reassigned a keyboard shortcut for this and still no go).

- Click them and press delete.

> 5. Will concrete walls stop this crazy sumbitch "hunter-seeker" droid? :mad:

- No. It sucks and nothing stops it, unless you mod it.

> 6. Any mod to play in "free for all" mode in a skirmish game. Looks like it defaults to "all units kick
> human player ass" when playing with more than 2 players.

- Select Paranoid=no in the rules.ini file

> 7. The only way to get extra "cash" in this game is to capture enemy building with engineer and sell -
> correct? There are no items like oil derricks, etc. - right?

- no.

> 8. Where can I find a complete list (and order of release) of C&C games? Westwood site does
> not show all of them nor does the EA site (I know there's a TS Firestorm because I've seen
> strategy guides - don't see game at either site).

- Firestorm is the official expansion set from Tiberian Sun. I forgot the link of the site... really... But go in the C&C area of Westwood's site and you gonna find more info there. In last case, try in the site map.

> T'anks for whatever you can tell me.

> :cool:Cujoe

- You're welcome.

PPM: Final Dawn mod: 2 new sides, +70 new units with new graphics, +40 new maps, new sounds, new musics, improved AI, Public Researches for TS, RA2 and Warcraft 3 (about superweapons, tlb files, new sides) etc... Join a professional Tiberian Sun mod, Join PPM!

Project Perfect Mod

SubjectNameDate
Re: Questions about TSCujoe05:17 29-12-2002
    Re: Questions about TSBanshee05:25 29-12-2002
        Re: Questions about TSThierry09:15 29-12-2002
            Re: Questions about TSStinger12:31 29-12-2002
                Re: Questions about TSEscaped from the Nut House00:20 01-01-2003
                    Re: Questions about TSNino15:11 02-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions