Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Guard tower and the AI handeling it... in reply to Re: Guard tower and the AI handeling it...

> > > Ok, I just made the Yuri side be able to build the Yuri Statue, but when I set it to 'aibuildsthis=yes' but then it only builds it once. I want to make it build the structure multiple times like the guard towers, is there any way to do this without actual editting the AI.ini, eitherway let me know how.

> > Under AI add your buildings name in the other base defences listed

> > [AI]
> > ThirdBaseDefenses=YAGGUN,YAPSYT,CAEAST02

> > Now they will include that in the base defence ratio. Therefore making more thing one.

> Right, I added the building to the end of the Thirbasedefenses (You forgot the tankbunker so...) but now it doesn't build it at all not even once!! I wonder what happened, maybe becuz it's basically an unsided weapon?? Anywayz I don't get it...
> plz help!

Add to the building...
AntiInfantryValue=10
AntiArmorValue=10
AntiAirValue=0 ;10 if it attacks air units

also if the building needs a say the tech building to be built. It will be seen later on in game play since its tech level is not available at the time.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: Guard tower and the AI handeling it...Nino17:57 06-01-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions