Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Dumb and dummies guide to installing units and questions? in reply to Dumb and dummies guide to installing units and questions?

> Hi thanks for the help...im doing the following and it aint working....
> 1:in the rules.ini i click add unit
> 2:I then type Titan...
> 3nce added I go to the manual section and paste the rules.ini file from tiberian sun into it (making changes such as owner and prerequisites)
> 4:I go to art.ini then vehicles/ships i then add a new unit calling it [MMEC] and copy the art.ini file to do with that unit from the tiberian sun art.ini file...
> 5:Now i click save changes go over to my new unit in the rules.ini list and it says "Warning section not found an empty section will now be created"? plz help I need it to work

The name of the unit must be the same as the arts name. So if you used Titan make sure the art name is Titan. But you would also have to add Image=MMEC in the art section. I`m not totally sure if tibed can use different art thats not in use but manually imputing it will.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions