Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: need some help ... Alot of help! in reply to Re: need some help ... Alot of help!

> Recently, I had downloaded a voxel from the website you suggested, and found one complete with rules, cameo e.c.t. It came with 2 voxel files, one the body of the tank and another with a base for a turret and the turret itself. maybe because it was meant to revolve on the base. If you're interested, go on the site and look for the "sonic tank". I want to know how the turret links to the tank, which I'm sure is possible. I'm trying to see if the files I Downloaded would help. So far, I'm completelty baffaled.

I thought voxels were built with or without turrets attached. I really havn`t worked with voxel`s in a really long time and can`t recall how you could change the top of the voxel. I remember there was a turret section in the general section. Which was use for the sonic tank in TS.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: need some help ... Alot of help!Colvin18:16 11-03-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions