Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed) in reply to Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)

> > > Thanks for your first answer (stinger),when i go to the ArtMD.ini its look very easy, butt its still not real, when i change the (CAMEO + ALTCAMEO + Image!!) etc, and save on the map then go to the game the voxel is not there. And the icon will used his old one (icon)or(CameoIcon).Normally if use the (RulesMD.ini),
> > > they will always work, butt (ArtMD.ini),they will never
> > > 0verride on the map.Then i try another tricks, i open the (FinalAlert yur's Revenge),
> > > and open the (Ini Editing), and i check the ini editor,they are
> > > not saved on the (Ini Editor)?!
> > > So i push, the first (Add button) and then i set (QUAK).Then the second (Add button)CAMEO=QUAKICON ,then i push
> > > the second time on the (Add button)AltCAMEO=QUAKUICO etc.
> > > And i save on the map, then i load the game,they are still not work??
> > > >(Help!!!!)<

> > A map can only contain changes for the Rules(MD).ini. Any changes you make in the ArtMD.ini have no effect, since the game does not support loading them from the map.

> Huh ? How can i support them!! plz help

You have to select "Save changes to game" from the File menu to make it work. Just a map + Cameo won't work.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions

TibEd.Net

SubjectNameDate
Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Hei Chiu11:22 15-04-2003
    Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Hei Chiu11:55 16-04-2003
        Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Davylink23:44 19-04-2003
    Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Koen van de Sande11:29 19-04-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions