Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: To: Koen Van de Sande in reply to Re: To: Koen Van de Sande

> > Dear koen thanx a bunch for going through the hours of work that it must of taken to develop this product. I know that U R probobly very very busy with TibED 2 but I have one simple question.

> > Can you create new sides W/O having to sift through miles of Binary Code or some thing like that? Or in other words does the little Add... button on the country stats. actually do any thing?
> > I was just wondering cause I have been working on a new side for about a month now, and i can't seem to get an MCV to appear in skirmish games and some dude told me that it was impossible.
> > Thanks loads, REDSTAR

> I'm not able to add a new side to YR too. I'd like it to appear in drop-down menu in skirmish but it doesn't. Why?

Red Alert 2 / YR does not support adding new sides. But since some people did get it to work in TS, I decided to leave the button there, so people can try to get it to work. But since after 2 years no-one has been able to do it, it is safe to conclude it cannot be done by changing the game's source code.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions

TibEd.Net

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions