Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Explosive Ore in reply to Re: Explosive Ore

> > > Is there a way to make the Ore in RA2 be very explosive when fired upon and that it comes out of a refinery filled with it and that a Miner with Ore will also explod?

> > Yes, you would need to get the anim of exploding ore. Set the ore value of how unstable it is. Though I dont know of how to make the ore miner explode but I do know you can add Debristype=DBRIS6SM,DBRIS7LG,CRYSTAL1,CRASTAL2,CRYSTAL3,CRAYSTAL4. When the miner is destroyed ore will fly into the air and then land (Which looks very cool).
> > DebrisAnims=DBRIS6SM,DBRIS7LG,CRYSTAL1,CRASTAL2,CRYSTAL3,CRAYSTAL4 for buildings like the refinerys and ore purifier so they also explode ore as well.
> > Im limited with the knowlage on this one but I know of a very good mod which uses this idea AlliesRevenge2. www.alliesrevenge2.com

> Thanks!
> And is there also a way to add a new typer of armor for units and buildings cause I want the Defensive buildings to have another armor because they are 1 X 1 and so difficult to destroy and lower their health will also increase thier repair rate

Sorry I dont know of anyway to add another type of armor. Think this part is hard coded in the games engine.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

XCC Utilities Site... Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions