Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: I HEED HELP in reply to Re: I HEED HELP

> > > > > i downloaded the trainer for dune 2000 for my PC but after it is done downloading i hear a beep and it doesnt open?? is there something i have to download for the trainer to work or so i can get into it??? if u have an answer please email me at Jensen0013@new.rr.com or instant message me at Jensen0013 THANKS!

> > > > STOP SPAMMING, makes one thread not 50, and what has trainers got to do with Tibed.net?

> > > sorrie i downloaded the Dune 2000 editor module v1.31
> > > 0.2 Mb and after i download it nothing happens.. do you know y???

> > I would stray away from trainers but that's my opinion. Normally they come with some kind of readme file or it must be placed into the games directory to function. It would be better to ask the webmaster at the site you downloaded from. Since they would have a better clue to how to help you.

> I dont know how to talk to the webmaster!? if you do, would you please tell me. i al at this site http://www.tibed.net/website.php?page=tibed the one right here and on the left hand site i click download then the dune 2000 thing. i have no idea how to get it to work. maybe i will just stop unless someone can help me, and im not saying you aren't helping me.

When it beeps do you get any kind of error message?
Would anything in the FAQ section for running the program help?
At the bottom of the page is the E-mail for the webmaster.

“Those who would alter reality must first escape it.”
-Stinger-

XCC Utilities Site... Click Here!

SubjectNameDate
Re: I HEED HELPNic17:31 11-05-2003
    Re: I HEED HELPNic02:50 13-05-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions