Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Crimson posted a message about Re: SUPERWEAPONS??? Well, to be honnest... in reply to SUPERWEAPONS??? Well, to be honnest...

> HI all! Sorry for losing your time but i have to share my insignificant opinion about the "Super" thing in Superweapons!
> Well, it's about the Nuke... I hated Starcraft cause of that rediculous firework called Nuke which even the greatest moron can escape and now here in Red Alert is even worse!
> The size that it covers is exactly the size of a soccer stadium (that way it looks) and it cannot destroy a tank if it explodes on it-and yet it looks so biiig and evil... but before being used...(one thinmg i must confess-the Blinding-light impression looks nice-the problem is with the spread and damage)
> I used the editor and made the Spread from 10 to 20 and when i started a mission and tried to drop a NUKE it gave me the messsage "Game Internal Errror" just in the moment the enemy was supposed to melt and the game crushed... Then i changed the Strength of the conscript from 125 to 150 just to see if the trouble affects only the NUKE and again it crushed-this time before the game even started (same message)...
> I have 2 questions:
> How can i make a NUKE with aproxiamtely 5 times the spread and damage of this rediculous imitation that also destroys the neutral buildings if detonated in a city map??? What could be the reason for that hang up???????

> And i Have one offer for everyone that wants to make such superweapons real-i have a movie with explosion of a REAL hidrogen bomb (10 Mtons,Paciffic Ocean MIllitary Project ),very good quallity! After seeing it try that one in the game-may be you'll laugh even longer than i did! :o))

hi umm what game is this for?

SubjectNameDate
Re: SUPERWEAPONS??? Well, to be honnest...Newmap920:43 19-05-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions