Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Missing name on sandbags and fences in reply to Missing name on sandbags and fences

> Hello, its me yet again, bungling my way through this blasted infantry mod. I made the sandbags and fences buildable, but now when you hold the cursor over the sidebar cameo in game, it says Missing Name: followed by a series of numbers. I have checked in tibed and in the rules.ini, and the name is there in both, but when i get to the game, it is not. What in the world I wrong?? Please help me.

-posted- "Hello there, I changed the Cameo for the cows and other wildlife in my game using the XCC mixer and utilities. You can find the XCC Website in the LINKS section of this site. The XCC website has a tutorial on how to change the Cameos too. If you need any extra help, you can E-mail me at: netviperx@yahoo.com . Good luck!!"

Also, any new unit that you make and dont use this Mixer will have the Missing Cameo: always in the right sidebar. I havnt messed with this so I really cant get into detail about it.

SubjectNameDate
Re: Missing name on sandbags and fencesNet-Viper X17:11 15-01-2002
    Re: Missing name on sandbags and fencesStinger05:26 16-01-2002
        Re: Missing name on sandbags and fencesKoen van de Sande13:54 22-01-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions