Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: new unit voices in reply to Re: new unit voices

> I tried the XCC mixer, that is where I found the voices for the mission briefings from Eva and the Soviet commander, however, their are no voices for the in-game units in the language mix that I could find. I know they have to be in there somewhere, but I have searched every mix file in my RA2 folder and have yet to find the infantry and vehicle voices. Is it possible to edit them, I have not been able to find any info on this and I have checked with a huge number of websites trying to find info.

> > > Hello again everyone. I was needing some help changing the voices for units in RA2. I looked in the sound.ini and found the names of the files I would like to change, but where are the actual sound files? all I found where the voices for eva and the soviet commander lady. Is there any way to add new voices to the in-game units? Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

> > You should download XCC Mixer and open mix files that contains the voices

One other way I found new sounds was go to the voice section in tibed and look at the list of sounds it gives. you can select theses and make pretty cool combo sounds.

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions