Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Lionheart posted a message about Help with making a new submarine!!

1. I was making a submarine and taking the important points from the Soviet Typhoon Sub, when i reaches General #1, i realised that in the movement zone section, there isn't "Water", as put with the Soviet Typhoon Sub, so anyway i typed "Water", and ran the game. In the game when i came to build the Allied Naval Yard, the sub wouldn't show, so i continued playing being a little pissed off and as soon as i built the War Factory i saw the sub in the vehicle section with a missing blah blah, i built the sub and it wouldn't show next to the naval yard, so i looked around for it and then i clicked on the War Factory and he was there, in the factory, you can't move him but he's there, so i sold my War Factory and i could see the sub sitting there fuzzy like being underwater, you can click on him and he talks and all but you can't move him, so i checked for any mistakes and i found none, so could someone really help me on this one.

2. When i went ahead and made a new Special Weapon Type, i made a building and all then i set the buildings special to my special, when i tried using the special the icon of the special would show, but when i click it does nothing, this is another i'm stuck on.

To whoever answers me, i greatfully appreciate your help, thanks.

Lioncore

SubjectNameDate
Re: Help with making a new submarine!!Jared22:48 25-01-2002
    Re: Help with making a new submarine!!Stinger10:24 26-01-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions