Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: This is to the creaters and manufacturers of Tibed. in reply to This is to the creaters and manufacturers of Tibed.

> Mornin or Evenin or Afternoon, i've been using the program for about 8 days and love it, i want to purchase it but do not have a credit card, my father doesn't carry one and thinks it's too dangerous and same goes for my mother, i live in Australia and i just want to ask you if you know a way that i can pay for the program without a credit card and without taking months to purchase it, is there another standard way of paying for it without having to goto alot of places?.
You could send money (Dollars or Euro's) through mail which'd take about a month I think.
Unfortunately there is no (cheap) way to send money worldwide (though I did see an ad on something called MoneyGram once, which allows one to send money... but I don't know the prices or locations).
> Thank you so much for whoever answers me, and i hope that Tibed becomes the greatest editor for any westwood game.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions