Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
D61845560 posted a message about try the OCX pack ( WITH THE MISSING LINK :mad: !! ) in reply to More about this

> The ocx are SSTBars2.ocx, SSTree.ocx and other two, iv read the FAQ about this, but this happened on a Win95 platform.
> The error is not like the one described in the FAQ.

> > Hi, i was trying to install the demo version and im not able to execute it, when a install, in the installing screen appears the following message:

> > For the 4 .ocx controls named like "BStree..." reports: Could not load...

> > The files appears in the windows\system directory, but when i try to execute the application, it reports an error about the control BStree "BStree... not found" and exits.

Hi! I don't know, but I think you need to download the OCX install pack! The only problem is that those guys from this website forget to update the link when the old site (www.vdsp.tmf.nl) was going to shut down. I need those files too but I can't get them!!

Or if you already have those files, you could try to put them in the Tibed dir (where you want to install Tibed)

(slijm!!! - dat helpt altijd!)

I'm dutch
D61845560@hotmail.com

mailto:D61845560@hotmail.com

SubjectNameDate
I already downloaded the ocx patch if you want itRainman14:33 05-02-2002
Re: try the OCX pack ( WITH THE MISSING LINK :mad: !! )D6184556021:27 04-02-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions