Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: more in reply to more

> > Hi, i was trying to install the demo version and im not able to execute it, when a install, in the installing screen appears the following message:

> > For the 4 .ocx controls named like "BStree..." reports: Could not load...

> > The files appears in the windows\system directory, but when i try to execute the application, it reports an error about the control BStree "BStree... not found" and exits.

> i want to tell that the first time i installed the program on a Win95 system (P2 with 64M RAM) and it worked very nice!, but then i installed on a Win95 (cyrix 120Mhz 32M RAM) and appears the problem.

> I only would help on develop this program.

It would seem the OCX files aren't correctly registered. The OCXFix did not help? Then try this (manual registration of the OCX'es): Open a MS-Dos prompt, go to your Windows\system folder (typically, you start in your Windows folder, so you can type "CD System".) Once there, type:
REGSVR32 SSTREE.OCX
REGSVR32 SSTBARS2.OCX
REGSVR32 COMDLG32.OCX
You should get a "successfully registered" messagebox each time. If this still doesn't help: Can you give me the exact error messages?
Not really related: Do you have a lot of programs running in the background? Close them to avoid crashes.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions
koen@tibed.net

TibEd.net

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions