Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Help with error in reply to Help with error

> I have been having a problem playing RA2 with my two computers, they both play skermish good but when i play against the computer or even with the other computer online the other computers base and units are destroyed withn the 1st minute. i tryed reinstalling the game on my other computer and it still didnt help. i also tryed it with the mod made by deezire, i think that was about when it started to happen. but now i cant figure out what is rong.

sounds like a bad connection between the computers. When you lose the link from the other person their units blow up and you still play. I`d check the the cable line to see if it`s running ok. Or even check out the computers requirements to see if it can run the game for a multi-player battle. You may need more RAM or a good kick in the side of the computer. But it really sounds like a bad connection. If you can see a ping number and its green thats good. Red means bad and there is a long wait for both computers to play the game. Hope this helped any.

-Stinger-

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions