Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Issues with Mirage Tanks... in reply to Issues with Mirage Tanks...

> I am having major issues with this. For the fun of it, I duplicated the Mirage tank settings and have everything working great except two things. First The speed is way too fast. I adjusted the speed in the settings to 4, but it still crosses the map in about 3 seconds. Also, I have invisibility set to no and verified manually, but it still shows as invisible. This has become a problem I can not seem to be able to fix, I am open to all ideas.

> P.S. One other thing off this. If you have a cameo and it is in the proper format, proper mix file, in the RA2 directory, and everything appears to be setup properly. Here is the current config for it... And there is a dmiricon and dmiruico in a mix.

> ; Deluxe
> [DELMIR]
> Voxel=yes
> Remapable=yes
> ;DisableVoxelCache=yes ;gs ### TEMP
> ;DisableShadowCache=yes ;gs ### TEMP
> Cameo=DMIRICON
> AltCameo=DMIRUICO
> PrimaryFireFLH=130,0,80
> Image=RTNK

> Thanks

First let check out the speed. Try to change Accelerates to false, MovementZone is Normal, and the Locomotor is set to ground. Also, make sure the game speed has not been increased.

Now on to it cloaking. Change CanDisguise to no. If all else fails try to clone a tank and change the image to RTNK. And if this dont seem to work just make a new unit and add your changes to it and using the image.

Hope this helps any.

-Stinger- “Trust in the power of stone. Stone is strong; Stone shatters swords; Stone breaks bones; Trust in stone.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions