Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
MechaFalcon posted a message about Re: I guarentee there is no one smart enough to tackle this in reply to I guarentee there is no one smart enough to tackle this

> Here's my problem. I would like to start out by saying I am a well rounded computer person. So lets cut the crap and get to the point. I am running a dual processor AMD athlon system with the geforce 4 video card under windows XP. I installed RA2 on this system and when I go to start the game it goes to the normal start up screen for a second but then goes to a black screen for another couple seconds and returns to windows. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice. I have tried different video drivers. The game works fine on my other P3 system with a tnt video card also running windows xp. If anyone can answer they will for sure be the smartest, most computer capable human I have come across to this point in my life.

Well, your problem may be as simple as having a virus on your computer or as complicated as a problem with the motherboard. Take Stinger's advice and call Westwood's tech support first, but you might also want to call tech support for the actual computer.

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions