Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
pinkparis posted a message about Re: Bomber plane and controllable MIGs in reply to Re: Bomber plane and controllable MIGs

> > > I wish to build a plane that can drop blimp bombs, but when I use that weapon (or ones similar to it) it is either really inaccurate or the bombs seem to never hit the ground. What am I doing wrong here? Also, how can I make it to where I can control migs? I got it so I could build them, and they'd appear on my airbase. But I can't get them to do anything. Please help! Thanks.

> > would just be better to clone a harrier and then change its image to the mig. then make your changes to it.

> > as for bombs... you need to mess with the rof and in the projectile section DetonationAltitude.
> > But most of it has to do with the speed of the aircraft and its rof. like the hornet for the carrier when fired.

> image to migs? well I wouldn't know how to do that, since there is no MIG image to select..

no wait yes there is. sorry. I just can't read. haha..

Flying monkeys, are on my head. Please help me, before.. I'm... dead dead deadeadead dead deadeadead.

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions