Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Secondary Attacks in reply to Secondary Attacks

> This isn't technical...but I am trying to modify the SEALs by giving them a secondary weapon that is similar to that of a tank's (it is representing an underslung grenade launcher). However...I do not know how (or if it is possible) to make it so the SEAL will use whichever weapon is appropriate (MP5 on infantry, and grenade on armored troops)...or so that you can choose which weapon he fires...is there a way?

yep under warhead there is the damage effect for each type of unit in the game. Lets take the warhead AP. Verses=25%,25%,15%,75%,100%,100%,65%,45%,60%,60%,100%.
The first three are for infanty... none,flak,plate. the next are for tanks... light,med,heavy. the next set is for buildings... wood,steel,concrete. And the last two are for terrordrones and electic armor.
Adding a new warhead so it only attacks tanks...
0,0,0,75%,100%,100%,65%,45%,60%,60%,100%
Now create your weapon and give it this warhead.
Once you do this make this weapon the Secondary for the seal. Now as long as the seal has C4=yes he can still place charges.
So now he will take out infantry with his mp5, tanks with his gernades, and buildings with his C4 charges. This should work for I did this for the Mammoth Tank. Giving it a cannon weapon for tanks and buildings and Anti-missle packs for infantry. It works wonders for me.

-Stinger- “In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions