Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: hey stinger,i need help! in reply to hey stinger,i need help!

> have you heard of a serial gen for tib sun 2 multiplayer?i played i guy who had a map reveale,build anywhere,instant commando,and tiberian feinds.do you know how he did that?

Could be a two things...
He might have used a trainer. A trainer is a hack program in which you can cheat. Things from instant build to more money to seeing the entire map. (I could never understand cheating)
Or he changed his ini.rules in his directory or used a mod and/or modmap. Using a mod you can change any unit to your needs. Even units that cant be built now can. Most of them you need to change their tech level or owner. A mod map is the same but the units changes are only in that map. A unit editor like tibed can help in this. Also, in you Red Alert Files within your computers directory there is a section called the Ini.rules. This is pretty much the same as a mod execept if your online the other player needs the same rule changes you are using or you are unable to play him/her.
There might be other ways for him to do this. But these two are usually the way how.

-Stinger- “In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions