Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Help!! in reply to Re: Help!!

> > > I need to know how to make the allied robot control center control say for instance a grizzly tank i got it it work as far as that they all(grizzlies and robot tanks) lose power but when i restore power they do not come back on and cant find nothing in the manuel area please help??

> > For the unit make sure you give the unit...
> > PoweredUnit=yes

> > And for the building for it...
> > PowersUnit=ROBO,MTNK

> okay i already had added the powered units on and the building setup but <i wanted to be able to have both robogrizzs and reg grizzs so i added a vehicle by coping a grizz and set it up but it does not come back on when power is restored and when power is shut down they dont go offline till u select and move them 1 more time> (orignal robot tanks included) i know this may sound confusing but it is p*ssing me off. Help plz

Im guessing then maybe you need another building to power those robogrizzs. It maybe messing up a tag for the computer. Dont know why it would be doing this effect. Would coping the robotank and changing its image to the grizzly and then changing your stats would have any change to it? I havnt really messed with the powered unit idea.

-Stinger- “Pleading for your life has been very amusing... but it also has givin me a headache!”

SubjectNameDate
Re: Help!!Stinger07:20 01-07-2002
    Re: Help!!LB14:24 01-07-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions