Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Harvester Drones and Visceroids in reply to Re: Harvester Drones and Visceroids

> > The most simple way to tell you is... copy a harvester. change the stats, the image, name, and bail it can hold.
> > thats the simple way of doing it.

> > there was a code in the general section I think for the other one. Maybe they used a warhead effect like the unit melts and then a trigger makes it become part of a country`s team. not too sure about this one.

> Thanx anyway. You have been credited for the harvester drones. So simple, i can't believe i didn't think of it lol

No problem man. I use that method for most units when I add one. I try to base them off another unit to keep a good balance and feel for the game. The ones used in eagle red I think move to fast or they should hold a little less. But still its a good mod.
I was thinking of that other idea. Don't the Tiberian mutate infantry? Maybe for the Tiberian Fiend`s weapon can give you that effect.

-Stinger- “The potential for change lies in all things. Know this in nature and your possibilities are limitless.”

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions