Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Thierry posted a message about Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well Bomb in reply to Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well Bomb

> > > Hey! Iv been trying to make harriers so that thay can bomb the crap out of a target, AND use nighthawk cannon for air-to-air battles, but so far no luck. I got them so thay can land anywhere on the bord (true harrier) and pack 4 bombs (isnt 1 bomb lame for the 1200$$ ?) Iv allso been trying to make Pill box's ack as land mines. Was thinking thay be invisable, and have a demobomb punch. Very sweet outer bace defence! BOMB! landmine! Muaha! Im allso working on a submarien transport, like insert a SEAL team from a Sub. iv got them to carry stuff, but the sub will not surface to take my SEALS abord (The sub commander is lazzy)
> > > Thanks for reading!

> > For the air-to-air combat you should give the Harrier a weapon with the Projectile AA=yes.
> > Don't let that weapon appear as a cannon or arcing.
> > For the Sub.. I think the Units can't get to the Sub.

> cool! thanks. Is there anyway to make land mines? thay need be be totaly invisable. And should explode in close proximity to a tank. i was thinking a BlimpbombE and a Demobomb in one mine. Now that gots to hurt Im allso trying to find programs to make art for the game, new tanks, new buttons on sidebar to build tanks. so far i cant find anything for Yuri. Iv allso made all infintry units able to get in buildings, snipers, GGI, shocktrooper ext. But for some reason GGI's use there gun insted for rockets, and same with other units with cool secondaries, any way to fix this? Iv allso been trying to make the paradrop drop 20-30 men insted of 5. and of corse american paradrop drop 40-50 GGI's. I best be geting a new pc to do all this, 300mhz cant handle the realism im trying to put into my mod You know your in bad shape when ya watch tank shells slowly creek to there target! hehe
> Thanks for helping me make a truly insane MOD, when im done, ill post it

To get more Paratrooper's go to the 'General' page it should be in one of the pages there.
And as for your mine.. the Invisible part is easy, to do it just don't give it a Image.
To make it explode you should try the Spawning section.
Like The Aircraft Carrier uses aircraft, you could make Invisible ground units that can't move and have a weapon with a suicide bomb.
For the proximity set the Projectile of your weapon to 'Proximity=yes'
Also let the weapon have a proximity range.(that's how close
a tank can get before it's go's BOOM.
Give the weapon 'suicide=yes'
And then the range of the weapon for the proximity range.

-You only have one life... How you want to live it is up to you-

SubjectNameDate
Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well BombGriffy07:34 05-11-2002
    Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well BombStinger10:01 05-11-2002
        Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well BombCyrus Blaze08:57 12-11-2002
    Re: Landmines, harriers that can dog fight air-to-air as well BombThierry10:06 05-11-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions