Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Thierry posted a message about Re: Other Game in reply to Re: Other Game

> > > > Ok this isn't about TibEd or any C&C game but maybe you can help me out.
> > > > I've got a game and it's really nice but In the Last year of the Game(it's about ants and resources of a year) there are no resources and I lose.
> > > > I found this cheat but I don't know how to work it.

> > > > To enable cheats, start the game with the command-line parameter of "/11". Press F11 to bring up the cheat dialog during the game and type one of the cheats below.
> > > > (ie: C:\Ants\Ants.exe /11")

> > > > This is what I found.(P.S I know the Cheats themself only not how to use 'm)

> > > Its just odd looking but in the example there is a space and a forward slash. Don`t see much of those. Is there a instruction Manuel that came with the game that might explain about the resources?

> > I only need to know how to change te file name so I can use the cheats and as the resources .. yes there is but at the last year the resources I have that in the first and second year were full are then empty

> Can`t help much on that cheat. Other ideas about the resources is that maybe there needs to be a worker ants to bring in the food. Or you just have too big of a army to feed them all.

I made that mistake in the beginning I only make a few warrior's now so that the AI won't attack me.That's actually really weird cause if you have a small army say... 20 ants(not Much since their are lain all together in groups of 7)the AI won't attack you at all....
After the warrior's I only let worker ants be born.

-If you are about to die,you can accept it or try run for your life-

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions