Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Escaped from the Nut House posted a message about Some changes apear, others don't?!

Problem on RA2:Yuri' Revenge

I recently went on a creation spree for new units/buildings and encountered an annoying problem.

After this spree I applied changes, and started the game. I then played Skirmish as Yuri side(the side I created the greatest number of units for) and went and built up the tech tree. I then came to the point where I was supposed to be able to build one of my buildings, but it didn't show.:| I know it didn't have anything to do with tech level or tech tree, because I went back and double checked those. The same has happened with one infantry unit also.

I also made a defensive weapon based on the Gattling Cannon. It relied on the aforementioned building that wouldn't even appear. It was available. OK, so I didn't loose the ability to make anything else. But the weapon didn't fire what it was supposed to. It merely fired the Gattling Weapon, instead of the modified Initiate weapon I assigned it. I again double checked this also, and it read correctly. I again applied and ran the game, but to no avail. Since then I have succesfully added new units, but these problems I've been rambling about for the past two paragraphs remain. What in the name of all that is strategic is going on here?!

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kill it anyway

SubjectNameDate
Re: Some changes apear, others don't?!Stinger08:24 01-12-2002

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions