Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Thierry posted a message about Re: Unit Production in reply to Re: Unit Production

> > Is it possible to let unit's take power(say..... -5?) but still function without it cause sometimes I can build a million tanks and still have a lot of funds left.

> > Oh and Stinger I got some stuff for the upgrades.

> > For the Building to give and Research the Upgrades the Battle Lab would be OK.
> > For the Amout that's added and the sound to go with it I can use the stuff that you get in the crates.
> > Further on for the Icon to click on I could use the Tank(s) Icon(s) of the tank that I want to give the Upgrade.

> > All that's left is how to put in the Game.
> > Got any Idea's????????????

> You could give anyunit power. But since they are not considered a real building they wont.

> Now without going into alot of coding. You could use the add-on feature for the BattleLab. You could make a extra building that would say increase the armor of all tanks.
> You would have to add to the battlelab stats Upgrades=1.
> Then make our armorupgrade building with the stats of
> PowersUpBuilding=GATECH
> PowersUpToLevel=1
> ArmorUnitsMult=1.25
> Now once you build the addon place it over the battlelab and build ontop of it.
> Now the only down side to this is the current units wont have the armor increase. But any tanks you build afterwards will.
> If you wanted you could change the Anim to the battlelab by adding one when its upgraded like this.

> This is something I`ve been picking at for some time. And it works wonders.

> Now there are other ways to go about this that would effect all the units in the map. And thats way to much coding for me... or at least I dont know where to start on that.

Thanks! And Merry X-Mas!

-Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of ya-

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions