Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Nino posted a message about Re: Chrono legionaire mixup in reply to Re: Chrono legionaire mixup

> > Hi,

> > I just added a new structure and a new weapon. I copied the weapon from the Neutronrifle (wich is the Chrono legionaire's weapon) and it was supposed to be a chrono weapon. When I run the game, they both shoot this weird Radbeam that doesn't do alot of damage.

> > When I look at the changes I see isradbeam=true 'ok this is just a bug' I think and press the default for this item button. but it doesn't change. They both now have a radbeam weapon.

> > My question is: does anyone here has the default 'code' for the neutronrifle weapon? and maybe an explanation of what happened? cuz I never saw something like this b4.

> IsChronoBeam and IsRadBeam would be what your looking for. Some units are immune to the RadBeam so they may take no damage at all from the attack.

I know what I did wrong, I named the new weapon ChronoBeam wich is already used by IsChronoBeam. Probably one of those things that you don't want to mess up I'll fix it. thanx u

I like Tibed, RA2, Yuri's revenge and applepie!
-----------------------------------------------
The Ra2 YR Mod NTAU is under construction. Be prepared!

Project Entertainment main site

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions