Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: .SHP Questions in reply to .SHP Questions

> A few quick questions.....

> 1- What is the filename for the actually nuke (the missle}
> and what form is it in? {VXL SHP etc}

> 2-When editing SHP files what is the best utility to use and why are the files in color negative? Is this a pallette problem?

> 3-If i were to get he nuke missle file is there a way to turn it so it fires from a unit sideways instead of up<>down? Is there a way to turn it 90 degrees or do u have to create the whole file from scratch.

NUKEUP/NUKEDOWN is the art thats used for the silo. They both are SHP`s though I dont know what that file name would be called.
They show the same for me while in the xcc mixer as a negative color. Check some of the options to see if you can override this. When you edit with a shp editor it sometimes does the same thing. Dont know why for me. I just do some game testing to see if it works anyways.
To turn it? You mean something like making it turn while in flight like the V3 missile? If so then yes you would need to make the art/shp/voxel depending on which way you go.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions