Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
dman posted a message about Re: questions about ordering in reply to Re: questions about ordering

> > I live in Canada. Can I send a check or does it have to be a money order?

> > Also, how long should I expect to wait from when I mail my order form to when I'll be able to download the program?

> > Could I just send a check for about $16 Canadian?

> Hello,

> I live in the Netherlands, and exchanging checks costs about 10 US$ so that's not a very good system. However, if you really want to order by check, check the RegSoft.com website (the Buy Now button on the left), as they also offer ordering by check. It's just that most people use it for credit cards. I do not know exactly how they handle checks.
> If you order TibEd, you should install the shareware version and you will receive an unlock code which you can enter in TibEd. It then turns into TibEd Pro, which has about the same functionality set.
> I cannot recommend a money order from Canada, since it'll probably take a few weeks to arrive.

> I don't know if you have a credit card? Shouldn't use it if you don't want to . But if you happen to have a PayPal account, then you should wait a few more weeks because I'm going to switch to PayPal (I think).

> I hope this helps you make a decision.

I've never installed TibEd before. I just was wondering if the whole program was like that. I think that with any softwhare, first impressions are extreamly important so this should be fixed.

SubjectNameDate
Re: questions about orderingKoen van de Sande13:21 19-02-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions