Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Stinger posted a message about Re: Projectile Image in reply to Re: Projectile Image

> > > > > > > Where can you change or create an image for a projectile cause say the MEDUSA is only a very small Yellow dot and I want to change that!!!!!!!!

> > > > > > Edit the image of the medusa projectile or create a new image/art/voxel/shp for a new projectile.

> > > > > Which program do I need?

> > > > I edited ones that were in use by altering their stats. I`m not to sure what program you would use. Just as long as you can save the graphic it should work fine.

> > > How and where did you alter the stats?

> > In the Projectile Objects Art Section
> > Projectiles sometimes need additional information regarding their imagery. You could alter a new look just by copying one in use.

> > Trailer = animation to spawn as the projectile moves (typically smoke) (def=none)
> > Rotates = Does projectile have specific imagery according to facing (def=no)?
> > Frames = number of image frames for animation purposes (def=1)
> > SpawnDelay = number of frames between anim spawns (def=3)
> > AnimPalette = Does it use the animation palette palette (def=no)?

> Well I mean the Projectile itself not the trailer so that say the DRAGON isn't a VERY small line but a small DreadMissile or something

Maybe making a new projectile with the DreadMissile as the image might help. Or if your talking about making a missile clone the stats of the DreadMissile and replace the image to what you need. I dont think the second idea will work though.

“In the thick of battle, you must keep your wits about you. Yelling a lot helps, too.” -Stinger-

Like Fireworks? Click Here!

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions