Archived Support Forum: View Post
Index | Ladder
Koen van de Sande posted a message about Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed) in reply to ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)

> Thanks for your first answer (stinger),when i go to the ArtMD.ini its look very easy, butt its still not real, when i change the (CAMEO + ALTCAMEO + Image!!) etc, and save on the map then go to the game the voxel is not there. And the icon will used his old one (icon)or(CameoIcon).Normally if use the (RulesMD.ini),
> they will always work, butt (ArtMD.ini),they will never
> 0verride on the map.Then i try another tricks, i open the (FinalAlert yur's Revenge),
> and open the (Ini Editing), and i check the ini editor,they are
> not saved on the (Ini Editor)?!
> So i push, the first (Add button) and then i set (QUAK).Then the second (Add button)CAMEO=QUAKICON ,then i push
> the second time on the (Add button)AltCAMEO=QUAKUICO etc.
> And i save on the map, then i load the game,they are still not work??
> >(Help!!!!)<

A map can only contain changes for the Rules(MD).ini. Any changes you make in the ArtMD.ini have no effect, since the game does not support loading them from the map.

Koen van de Sande
Van de Sande Productions

TibEd.Net

SubjectNameDate
Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Hei Chiu12:15 14-04-2003
    Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Koen van de Sande17:25 14-04-2003
        Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Hei Chiu11:22 15-04-2003
            Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Hei Chiu11:55 16-04-2003
                Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Davylink23:44 19-04-2003
            Re: ArtMD.ini Will not work in the Map by using (Tibed)Koen van de Sande11:29 19-04-2003

© 1999-2023 Van de Sande Productions